Lymphatic Drainage Therapy
Manual lymph drainage is a gentle and effective form of massage that has been refined since its inception nearly a century ago. Intense Therapy LLC therapists use specific hands-on techniques that encourage lymph flow from swollen areas and restore proper functioning.
Benefits of Lymphatic Massage
Techniques stimulate the immune and nervous systems as the lymph is moved through the lymph vessels and lymph nodes. Benefits include:
- Reduction of swelling
- Detoxification of the body
- Anti-aging effects
- Promotes tissue regeneration for burns, injuries and wrinkles
- Relieves chronic pain
- Reduce symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Induces deep relaxation to help with insomnia, stress, chronic fatigue and memory loss
How Does Lymph Move Through The Body?
The lymphatic system is very important to the proper functioning of the immune system. Lymph moves through the body via muscle groups found within the larger lymph vessels. Lymph can be stimulated to flow smoothly with deep abdominal breathing, regular exercise, controlled muscle contraction and applied external compression when performed by a certified lymph drainage specialist.
Qualified Lymph Drainage Practitioners
Fully licensed and trained to provide this delicate technique, our clients can expect:
- A thorough assessment of your medical history
- A customized treatment plan with a detailed explanation
- Qualified recommendations for ongoing self-care
Consult Your Healthcare Provider Prior To Treatment
Sometimes lymphatic drainage therapy may not be a suitable treatment. Intense Therapy LLC’s licensed practitioners conduct detailed assessments and provide massage therapy treatment plans designed to address the specific needs of our clientele. Contact us to learn more about how Lymphatic drainage treatments can help you.